Covid-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Refer to :
Koutsokostas Nikolaos tel: 00306974991998
With a heightened sense of responsibility Limani Comfort Rooms applies the health protocols released by The Greek Tourism Ministry for the safe reopening and operation in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The following protocols are applied :
- Deep cleaning of all areas.
- Intensification of cleaning and disinfection frequency. Especially, in points that are touched frequently.
- Intensification of cleaning and disinfection in air conditioning filters.
- Natural and intensive ventilation in all areas.
- More regular cleaning and disinfection of toilets (and its equipment) of guests and staff, with appropriate chemicals.
- Use of wipes or spray with disinfectant and microfiber cloths with color separation, which are washed properly and regularly. For fabric items (seats) steam cleaning after each use.
- Dispenser with hand sanitizer (63-70% alcohol) are placed in key places for guests.
- Personal Hygiene and Health
- Training of all staff in preventive measures, personal hygiene and the new way of working. Certificate of participation in the training to all employees.
- Checking the validity of health certificates of all staff.
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer (63-70% alcohol) are placed in the workplace of all staff.
- Training the staff for recognition and management of Covid-19 case based on Health Protocols.
- Contactless check-in & check-out is provided and recommended.
- Keeping Distances
- Floor marking for keeping distances in both common areas and workplaces.
- Ιnformation is provided for the smooth flow of visitors to public areas with the defined distances of Health Protocols.
- Continuous information and compliance with Health Protocols
Limani Comfort Rooms closely monitoring and complying with the new directives of the Health Protocols.